RE: Could anybody help me?

>But a friend of mine is working on a schoolproject about Titanosaurs, be
>has just some basic information about these animals. He isn't on the
>list, so he asked me to ask it for him if anyone could please send me
>skeletal images and info on one or more of these genera:

Ah, a "Can someone do my homework for me?" post.   ;-)

You may want to start with the DML Archives.  Or, if you get tired of
surfing the net, try visiting a library; apart from access to the primary
literature, you also get the benefit of fresh air and exercise while walking
to there.

Best of luck!

Tim

Timothy J. Williams