RE: New AVES definition refined (more testable?)

<<Might I ask you why I'm for some reason the lone individual whose
phylogenetic analyses you will trust?  I mean, sure I feel my analysis will
be _more_ accurate than others' published analyses (if only because I can
include more taxa, and everyone else's characters), but that doesn't mean
the others are inaccurate.>>

And you of course have looked at most or all of the specimens in person,
right?

Regards,
Randall Irmis