Lost PDF's

The link
http://www.nrc.ca/cgi-bin/cisti/journals/rp/rp2_tocs_e?cjes_cjes12-01_38
no longer provides free access to the PDF's listed
there. I was unable to print these before they became
pay-per-view articles. If anyone happened to have
saved these on their computer, I'd appreciate it if
they would send me the Troodontid, Sinosauropteryx,
and Sinornithosaurus papers. I'm more than willing to
exchange a few papers for them. Many thanks!

Waylon Rowley