Spencer Lucas book: Chinese Fossil Vertebrates

I just received Spencer Lucas's new book, Chinese Fossil Vertebrates, which I'm reviewing for New Scientist. So far I've only had a chance to flip through it, and my first impression is that too many photos show up dark and muddy. I would welcome comments from anyone else who's seen it.

Thanks, Jeff Hecht
--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com; http://www.jeffhecht.com