Re: utahraptor conemporaries and more

aspidel@wanadoo.be writes:

> > can anyone send me info on the unnamed brachiosaur i've heard that
> coexisted
>  > with utahraptor? as well as eolambia, and the unnamed iguanodont,
>  > ankylosaur, nodosaur, and dromaesaur?
>  >
>  Go also here:
>  http://www.ceu.edu/museum/discoverys.htm

The iguanodont is _Planicoxa venenica_; the brachiosaur (?) is _Venenosaurus
dicrocei_; the ankylosaurid is _Cedarpelta bilbeyhallorum_.  The nodosaur
remains unnamed.  Try looking for these names in the archives:

http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/

Refs.:

DiCroce, Tony, and Kenneth Carpenter.  New Ornithopod from the Cedar Mountain
Formation (Lower Cretaceous) of Eastern Utah.  In Darren H. Tanke and Kenneth
Carpenter, eds.  Mesozoic Vertebrate Life.  Bloomington, IN:  Indiana
University Press, 2001, pp. 183-196.

Tidwell, Virginia, Kenneth Carpenter, and Susanne Meyer.  New Titanosauriform
(Sauropoda) from the Poison Strip Member of the Cedar Mountain Formation
(Lower Cretaceous), Utah.  Ibid., pp. 139-165.

Carpenter, Kenneth, James I. Kirkland, Don Burge, and John Bird.
Disarticulated Skull of a New Primitive Ankylosaurid from the Lower
Cretaceous of Eastern Utah.  In Kenneth Carpenter, ed.  The Armored Dinosaurs
.  Bloomington, IN:  Indiana University Press, 2001, pp. 211-238.