Re: T .rex pictures

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002 Tthecoolguy@aol.com wrote:

> I have some T .rex pictures that I think are worthy of posting on amatuer
> dino-galleries (on websites).  Where can I send them?  Oh T. Mike Keesey if
> you are reading this, can I put my pictures on your site? :)

I'm not accepting new submissions until after I re-do the site, sometime
later this year. You can subscribe to my announcement list so you know
when it's up (see my main page), or just watch this list -- I'll announce
it here as well.

Sorry--
T. MICHAEL KEESEY
  BloodySteak             <http://www.bloodysteak.com>