Re: Confuciusornithids are Oviraptorids ;-)

> Er, and spinosaurs!

I only remembered that Science cover with unguals I and III of *Suchomimus*
and was too lazy to look up whether II was known. :-)

HP Ken Kinman wrote:

> If my hypotheses are too unparsimonious, I'll shut up.

Well, how much is too unparsimonious? I mean, sure that's subjective, but
what would you choose? 2 steps? 5? 10? 15? Or would you try to weight the
characters?

...anxiously Waiting 4MA and the 390 papers in press...