Re: Giganotosaurus size confusion ...

In a message dated 2/9/02 12:01:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, dexter1647@caramail.com writes:

<< The proportions are importent to me ... for example, the
basic messurements (Height at top of the ilium, skull
lenght, leg bones lenght, weight estimate). The main problem
with internet sources is you never know WHICH specimen they
are refering to, so I was wondering if you could help me ...
(most sources don't mention the hip/ilium height). >>

      Just out of pure curiousity, WHY are these measurements so important? DV