Tendaguripterus: overlooked pterosaur?

From: Ben Creisler bh480@scn.org
Tendaguripterus: overlooked pterosaur?

Somehow this pterosaur escaped my notice before, so in
case anybody else missed it, here's the reference. Sorry I
can't supply the abstract at the moment--I don't have the
paper.

Unwin, D. & Heinrich, Wolf-Dieter. 1999. On a pterosaur
jaw from the Upper Jurassic of Tendaguru (Tanzania).
MITTEILUNGEN AUS DEM MUSEUM FUER NATURKUNDE IN BERLIN
GEOWISSENSCHAFTLICHE REIHE 2, 1999: 121-134.

New genus: Tendaguripterus
Type species: Tendaguripterus recki
PTERODACTYLOIDEA Germanodactylidae;
Tanzania, Tendaguru, Middle Saurian Beds, Jurassic, Upper
Jurassic, Kimmeridgian-Tithonian