New (old) refs

Since I don't remember having seen this posted previously, and because it doesn't appear to be in the archives, I just figured I would mention that there are numerous interesting paleo papers at the following website:
http://home4.inet.tele.dk/dgfth/online/workshop.htm
I found the site after having looked through the extensive list of Phil Currie's publications in Mesozoic Vertebrate Life.
(By the way, this might be a good time to remind those [very few] of you in the Ottawa area that Phil Currie will be giving a presentation about the dinosaur-bird connection at the CMN on February 21).

Jordan Mallon