Re: Oldest Dino Vomit Found

In a message dated 2/11/02 10:01:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rtravsky@uwyo.edu writes:

<< The article sez other dino vomit has been found. Ok, I'm curious - any
info? >>

       We had some suspicious aggregations in the Pierre Shale out by the
Wyoming border in South Dakota, but nothing definite could be ascertained,
unfortunately. We even had the pleasure of having the Maestro of Messes,
Karen Chin, take a squint. Part of our problem was the crappy Sharon Springs
preservation and the presence of lag deposits. Our hopes of making the
Guinness Book of World Records were dashed. DV