Re: Oldest Dino Vomit Found

This is the obvious time for me to jump back into the conversation. <grin>
Kelly Milner Halls here -- an older but wiser girl dinosaur writer -- and
yet, sure to cause you indigestion now and then.

Obviously, this has "kid article" written all over it. But tell me, who might
I turn to as THE premier a dino-vomit expert? Karen Chin comes to mind when
you think of the other end of the, ah, spectrum. But who might step forward
as the king of paleo-barf?

On a related front, I'm working on a great new book for kids (several,