Artwork Copyright

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but
---
There has been a slight fuzz over that Dicraeosaurus picture that popped up in a korean dinosaur site.
Now I wonder...
For us poor artists, with no economical power, whatsoever, how can we even use our "copyright" to protect our artwork?

I mean, this is the internet, but a law is a law

Usually webmasters correct their mistake very fast and without any further fuzz, but if they should happen to turn grumpy about it, how does the 'copyright' actually work? who to contact?

Thanx!

-Øyvind M. Padron

|-Amateur Palæontologist
|-PaleoArtist