Re: Artwork Copyright

Øyvind M. Padron wrote:

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but
There has been a slight fuzz over that Dicraeosaurus picture that popped up in a korean dinosaur site.
Now I wonder...
For us poor artists, with no economical power, whatsoever, how can we even use our "copyright" to protect our artwork?
I mean, this is the internet, but a law is a law
Usually webmasters correct their mistake very fast and without any further fuzz, but if they should happen to turn grumpy about it, how does the 'copyright' actually work? who to contact?

Read this: http://www.dinoart.com/publications/toc.html

I have found that it contains lots of useful information.

Allan D. Smith Fossilsmith Studios http://www.fossilsmith.com