Re: THYREOPHORES AND PUBLICATION: A VIEW FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY

I welcome and appreciate "constructive" criticism. The peanut gallery refers to a small group who just criticized, and seemed to have nothing constructive to contribute. Even Tim admitted to being a member of said group. I try to be constructive when I criticize, and I appreciate it when others do the same.
----- Ken
Pete Buchholz wrote:
And by the way.... I think it's funny that Mr Kinman, of all people, has the gall to call legitimate students and professionals in the field of paleontology "the peanut gallery."