Dinosaur trackway questions

Hello all,

I just read a tid-bit today in Martin Lockley's _Tracking Dinosaurs_ that discussed a trackway attributable to the ichnogenus _Anomoepus_. Evidence from this trackway apparently revealed that a small ornithischian got caught in the rain and proceeded to crouch down and wait for the storm to pass. I was just wondering if anyone could cite me a reference where I might be able to learn more about this trackway - the original paper, maybe?
Also, I was wondering about the status of the supposed "swimming theropod" trackway, attributable to the _Eubrontes_ ichnogenus and described by Coombs (1980). Is it still considered valid? Has there ever been any controversy surrounding this fossil?
Thanks.

Jordan Mallon