RE: Gauthier and de Queiroz's Classification of Birds

Whoops, missed a few (semi-)proposed taxa in here. They merely state it
*may* be useful to name these:

_Aviplumosa_ = Clade("'natal' down" in _Vultur gryphus_)
_Avipinna_ = Clade("pennaceous feathers" in _Vultur gryphus_)
_Aviremigia_ = Clade("remiges and rectrices" in _Vultur gryphus_)

Again, I think I'd rather use terms like "plumaceous theropods",
"pennaceous theropods", or "remige-bearing theropods" than name taxa for
them. Fortunately these are mentioned just as possible suggestions.

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
  BloodySteak             <http://www.bloodysteak.com>
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
      ICQ                     <77314901>