Re: Dinosaur trackway questions

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Jordan Mallon wrote:
> I just read a tid-bit today in Martin Lockley's _Tracking Dinosaurs_ that
> discussed a trackway attributable to the ichnogenus _Anomoepus_.  Evidence
> from this trackway apparently revealed that a small ornithischian got caught
> in the rain and proceeded to crouch down and wait for the storm to pass.  I

The crouching mention got me curious to look.

I found a pic of part of an Anomoepus track at

 http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/~polsen/nbcp/anomoepus.html

(referenced from http://www.geocities.com/earthhistory/grand2b.htm )

Tail trace showing square scales (and what look like foot prints).
Interesting, if this is the track in question.