Re: Follow up: Character significance of Sinovenator

In a message dated 2/13/02 2:34:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tholtz@geol.umd.edu writes:

<< In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't look a lot like
Archaeopteryx overall (not necessarily all the details, though).  Sinvenator
is a little guy, incidentally: estimated at less than 1 m long. >>

Neither would Greg Paul, nor would I. Perhaps Rahonavis looked a lot like it,
too.