Re: R: Gauthier & de Quieroz et al.

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:02:06
 calzola wrote:
>Early last January I went to an exihibit in Bologna (a city in central
>northern Italy ) and some nice specimens were on display(dinos, obviously).
>Among those, an undescribed incompletely preserved dromaeosaurid (at least
>labelled as such...it indeed resembled quite closely "Dave" and
>Sinornithosaurus) and a Caudipteryx specimen, both numbered LPM  _ _ _ _
>(don't remember the numbers, sorry....anyway I'm [hopefully]  gonna get
>there again before the exihibition moves to Ancona, a city in central
>italy,and may write them down).

What exhibit was this?  Is it only appearing in Italy/Europe?

BTW, unless it is too much of a drive (or train ride!), I would suggest that
you revisit the exhibit when it appears in Ancona!  Ancona is a beautiful city
(and relatively close to Gubbio, right?) :-)

Dreaming of Italy,
Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Check out Cupid School where you will learn from Matchmaker's
best and brightest. Good Luck!

http://ecard.matchmaker.com/cupid0202/cupid0202.html