Sinovenator: ...

Okay, my boo ... I had assumed and swore I saw matrices that included NGMC
91 ("Dave") in it, and used that to say "a subsequent published analysis"
in the following ...

 "Nor is "is the most accurate" title when the authors and a subsequent
published analysis, plus two unpublished analyses, continue to designate
the specimen by its specimen number, not a "cf. *Sinornithosaurus*." "

  My mistake ... still, it does not detract from my point. It has never
been referred to as anything other than the specimen number or
Dromaeosauridae gen. et sp. indet. in any published analysis including it
(doesn't matter if it's a cladistic analysis or not).

=====
Jaime A. Headden