Re: R: Gauthier & de Quieroz et al.

Dear Steve,
as I already said in another message to the list, I am working on this stuff.
If someone need some info, he can contact me.

Cheers

Fabio

<<On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:02:06   calzola wrote:
>Early last January I went to an exihibit in Bologna (a city in central
>northern Italy ) and some nice specimens were on display(dinos, obviously).
>Among those, an undescribed incompletely preserved dromaeosaurid (at least
>labelled as such...it indeed resembled quite closely "Dave" and
>Sinornithosaurus) and a Caudipteryx specimen, both numbered LPM  _ _ _ _
>(don't remember the numbers, sorry....anyway I'm [hopefully]  gonna get
>there again before the exihibition moves to Ancona, a city in central
>italy,and may write them down).

What exhibit was this?  Is it only appearing in Italy/Europe?

BTW, unless it is too much of a drive (or train ride!), I would suggest
that you revisit the exhibit when it appears in Ancona!  Ancona is a
beautiful city (and relatively close to Gubbio, right?) :-)
Dreaming of Italy,  Steve>>
Fabio M. Dalla Vecchia, PhD
Museo Paleontologico Cittadino
Via Valentinis 134