Crucible of Creation citation

Hi Julien,
Welcome to the DML. Here's a more complete reference for this book. The full title is The Crucible of Creation: The Burgess Shale and the Rise of Animals. By Simon Conway Morris, 1998. Oxford University Press. ISBN 0 19 850256 7. And that's surname: Conway Morris; and first name Simon.
Some people make the mistake of assuming Conway is a middle name, and look for his surname as "Morris", instead of "Conway Morris". Too bad it's not hyphenated like Cavalier-Smith, but I guess people nomenclature can sometimes be as confusing as biological nomenclature. So it goes.
---- Cheers, Ken
Julien Divay wrote:

Hello everyone, My name is Julien Divay, I'm all new to the DML, I've subscribed yesterday (for St Valentine's, how sad am I?). I'm currently an undergrad at Liverpool's John Moores in paleobio and hearing so much good about "The Crucible of Creation" really makes me want to get my hands on it. Could anyone please give me the full reference? Thanks in advance Julien