Dino Encyclopaedia

Just a quick note for any who use the supplied URL for the dinosaur encyclopaedia. This version is an old (v 4.0 - currently at V 6.0) and very out of date HTML mac version kindly put on the web by Russ Jacobsen as an example ONLY of waht the encyclopaedia software contains. That data should be viewed in the light of being several years old. Anyone who is interested in more recent versions feel free to contact me off list and I'll give you more info.
Graeme Worth
The Dinosaur Encyclopedia