Megalosaurus

Sometime during the past three months, a List member announced one could view a reconstruction of the OUM skeleton of Megalosaurus bucklandii at his website. I made a note, when viewing the marvelous effort, to contact the individual and congratulate them on the effort. It came eerily close to what Sam Welles had envisaged for the animal in the 1970s. However, I have misplaced the 3x5 card with the www address. If you read this, List member, I would like to hear from you again so that I can re-view your effort. It deserves high accolades.