Re: SAUROPOD FEATHERS

<Maniraptoriformes includes by definition Arctometatarsalia, Maniraptora
and their MRCA; basal maniraptors are of course in Maniraptora,
Compsognathidae rarely is.>

  Actually, before Tom Holtz gets this on Monday, the definition of
Maniraptoriformes is {*Ornithomimus* + Neornithes} Holtz, 1996.

=====
Jaime A. Headden