virus

I use nortons 2002 virus scan which has automatic updates. I also do
live updates every monday or tuesday and do a full system scan. After
the virus came through this week I found that first my scanner went
down, then I found problems in starting my computer, then netscape, then
my printer , then my computer clock. I just did a virus scan and a " bad
trans virus came up ". You might want to check your computers. Ron