Re: New Cretaceous bird and other papers

> And even with these small sample sizes, we have still found some
neornithine
> remains in the Northern Hemisphere, right?

Of course. I just said that it is _conceivable_ (not necessary, not even
extremely probable) that they all died out at the K-T and closely related
forms came back from the south.

> Neogaeornis... is that still a gaviiform?

Apparently... and it's still from southern Argentina :-)
There are rumors about a LK loon from Özbekiston, though.