Would like some opinions about a couple of books

Returning from deep lurk mode.

Last month the library sent me a three books about
dinosaurs which I found very interesting.

I have limited book space and limited funds so I have
to select new books carefully.

The first book I was wondering about is:-

Frankel, Charles. 1999. "The End of the Dinosaurs:-
Chicxulub Crater and Mass Extinctions".

The second was:-

Fiffer, Steve. 2000.  "Tyrannosaurus Sue:- The
Extraordinary Saga of the Largest, Most Fought Over T.
Rex Ever Found".

I was also  wondering about what are some good college
level Vertebrate Paleontology texts.  My last one is
Romer and Parsons which is quite a bit out of date.

All information gratefully received.

Lora