Re: Would like some opinions about a couple of books

In a message dated 2/18/2002 4:31:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
loranelson@yahoo.com writes:

< I have limited book space and limited funds so I have
to select new books carefully. >

< The second was:-  >

< Fiffer, Steve. 2000.  "Tyrannosaurus Sue:- The
Extraordinary Saga of the Largest, Most Fought Over T.
Rex Ever Found".  >

I also read this book, and the most interesting passage is the one excerpted
at the book sellers' web sites.  The book is slim for a saga, with much
filler such as the history of paleontology thrown in.  Few (one?)
paleontologists would cooperate with  Mr. Fiffer either, and the book is
written with a one-sided point of view.

There is indeed an extraordinary story surrounding this T. rex, but we are
still waiting for the paper.

Mary