Re: Triassic protofeathers and fake-heads

Rob Gay (rob@dinodomain.com) wrote:

<What would you say to the presence of armour in late Triassic
ornithischians then, if they were indeed found...>

  I'd say ... and? I'm willing to bet quite a few basal ornithischians
were armored in some fashion. *Scutellosaurus* and sundry other forms
similar were armored. It's possible *Echinodon* was armored (no, I'm not
talking about those *Hylaeosaurus* scutes the type was found with), but
that's related to a different theory. So, fairly many?

=====
Jaime A. Headden