Dinosaur scrap-book creation

Hi there! Sorry for this post of mine, but I thought it's kind of appropriate since it's kind of dinosaur-related.

U see, I love Brachiosaurus since I was a kid, and finally, I'm thinking of creating a scrap-book all about my Brachio pal.
Can u folks give me some neat, cool, informative and useful ideas on what to include in my scrapbook?(any ideas and any suggestion u can think of, from A - Z!)
The more feedback I can get, the merrier!

Thanks, all of you great dino folks! ^__^
Xeon!