Re: New papers in Acta Palaeontologica Polonica

WOW!! What an extraordinary cladogram. Needless to say, Clade B is music to my ears (and eyes).
But therizinosaurs between dromaeosaurs and Archaeopteryx is rather shocking. I will have to take that with a very large grain of salt, but *definitely* food for thought. Looks like a great paper and will no doubt raise a lot of eyebrows (and maybe drop a few jaws as well).
----- Cheers, Ken

Thomas Holtz wrote:

Maryanska,T.,Osmólska,H.,and Wolsan,M. 2002. Avialan status for Oviraptorosauria. ...

      Coelurosauria
        Tyrannosauridae
        Maniraptoriformes
          Ornithomimosauria