RE: New papers in Acta Palaeontologica Polonica

Tom Holtz wrote:

>Maryanska,T.,Osmólska,H.,and Wolsan,M. 2002. Avialan status for
>Oviraptorosauria.  Acta Palaeontologica Polonica 47 (1):97 -116.

Must be a Polish thing; A. Elzanowski also finds oviraptorosaurs to be
secondarily flightless birds.  I wonder, does G. Paul have any Polonian
blood coursing through his veins?  :-)

By the way - what happened to the troodontids in this new APA phylogeny?

Ken Kinman wrote:

> WOW!!  What an extraordinary cladogram.  Needless to say, Clade B
>is music to my ears (and eyes).

Yep, after all that phylogeny-shopping, you've finally found one that you
like.

Tim

Timothy J. Williams

USDA-ARS Researcher