Re: New papers in Acta Palaeontologica Polonica

>      On the contrary, I think therizinosaurs branching off between
> dromaeosaurs and Archaeopteryx is extremely unlikely.

So do I, even though I can't find much to say against Enigmosauria. A
sister-group relationship of *Archaeopteryx* and "dromaeosaurs" definitely
sounds better than having segnosaurs in between. Looks like they use few
characters on the whole. Well.

> P.S.  It is a shame that troodonts, mononykiforms, and enaniornithines
> weren't included.

Definitely. Though without *Sinovenator* the character states for
troodontids would have been wrong anyway :-)

> I can hardly W4MA.

:-)