DINOTOPIA SHOW TIME

    I just got word from ABC Audience Relations that DINOTOPIA (Segment One,
I presume, since it is being called a 'mini-series'.) air time is:

    SUNDAY, MAY 12, 2002,  at 7:00 p.m., eastern time.

    Of course, DINOTOPIA is by no means dinosaur science, but if you're
interested in experiencing a little dinosaur fantasy, set that date and time
(adjusted for your time zone, of course) on your calendar alarm, and/or pin
a note to your refrigerator, etc.

Ray Stanford