What happens if we purposely make a taxon non-eponymous?

For instance, say I name a non-neoceratosaur "Neoceratosaurus", a non-sauropod "Sauropus" or a non-marginocephalian "Marginocephale".  This makes the clade non-eponymous, which isn't allowed.  But the ICZN can't reject my name for that reason.  Will that force the renaming of the clades in question (sure to piss a lot of people off), or could you petition the ICZN for another genus name?  Or would people just put up with it because the clades weren't named after the genus?

Mickey Mortimer