Re: Tyrannosaurid skin

From: "Williams, Tim" <TiJaWi@agron.iastate.edu>

Can anyone tell me if the skin impression reported to be associated >with a tyrannosaurid specimen at the RTMP has been published on yet? >Abstract, paper, whatever.

Ack! I just got back from seeing Phil Currie give a lecture over at the CMN, and I wanted to ask him about those tyrannosaurid skin impressions myself (of which there are apparently 3 scattered across the continent), but the crowds were so large that I didn't really get a chance.
So, here's to kicking myself for the rest of the night... (but at least I got his autograph!)

Jordan Mallon