Re: The BBC does it again.

Luis Rey writes:

<  After watching this evening what the BBC "Horizon" has done re-writing
history once again in the presentation the 'Archaeoraptor' fiasco, I think
there should be a serious debate of how pop science programs continue to
present (manipulate I would say)information.>

Luis also posted that Stephen Czerkas wasn't interviewed for the program.  In
fact, he isn't even mentioned, according to the transcript of Horizon.  Who was
it, then, who convinced a backer to buy the specimen for his museum and was
going to publish a paper on the find?  Who hired Tim Rowe and Phil Currie?

Horizon's sequence of events is also at odds with what was reported in Nature
and Science in February 2000 and who told what to whom when.

Mary