Re: Aliwalia Rex?

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, dachande wrote:

> I was looking trough a list of early dinosaurs, and this one came to my
> atention, DinoData, the place where I was searching says it mesures 11m
> in length.
> Dose anyone know if this data is corect?

It's not very well-known -- the ends of a femur and maybe a maxilla.
Predatory Dinosaurs of the World says it was probably about as large as a
typcial _Allosaurus_, which is, again according to PDW, about 7.5-8m.
(Wait ... why does my site say 10-12m? hmmm....)

T. MICHAEL KEESEY
  BloodySteak             <http://www.bloodysteak.com>
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
      ICQ                     <77314901>