A few new paintings to share

Hello fellow dino-philes!

Just wanted to share a few new pieces I've recently completed with you all. You can find a new Majungatholus painting, "The Search", on pg. 6 of my website: http://www.marshalls-art.com/PaleoPages/Dinosaurs6.html. My photographer did not do his best job at shooting this piece (oh, he's fired!:-)), so unfortunately it's a little blurry. My apologies for that. And I also added a pg.7 with all new stuff at: http://www.marshalls-art.com/PaleoPages/Dinosaurs7.html. I hope you all enjoy it and of course any criticism is welcome. Just email me off list.
Thanks everyone!

Cheers,
Todd Marshall
www.marshalls-art.com