Re: Brooding rex? (was Feathers for T. rex)

In a message dated 2/26/02 11:38:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, andyfarke@hotmail.com writes:

<< This nest cast was not based on an actual nest, if I remember correctly.
>From what I recall, it was a composite cast of a couple different eggs that
were replicated to create the effect of a large nest. This may or may not be
based on actual finds, but you'd have to talk to the molders and casters to
find out for sure. >>

      Let us not forget that the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show is not exactly the Smithsonian nor the American Museum of Natural History, folks. Archaeoraptor proved that. I missed it this year. Did the Beagle Boys have a booth? DV