Brooding rex? (was Feathers for T. rex)

    Regarding Kenneth Carpenter's book entitled, Eggs, Nests, and Baby
Dinosaurs: A Look at Dinosaur Reproduction, Ralph W. Miller III said, "Read
Carpenter's book -- you are bound to learn something from it you don't
already know."

    This is just to chime in with a big AMEN!  It is rare to find any book
so thoroughly imbued with a vast amount of information, insight, superb
illustrations, and good quality photos.  In fact there is absolutely no way
to demonstrate how wonderful the book is without shoving it in a dinophile's
face and insisting it be examined thoroughly.  Since that's not practical
for me to do, I can only say that if you're really serious about any matters
concerning dinosaur reproduction, do yourself a favor and add this book to
your library.  It is a wonderful reference that the serious dinosaur
researcher or student will come to treasure for years. Through it, one
learns many wonderful things.

    Ray Stanford