Re: Basilisk Update

Serious subjects only, eh? "We're not supposed to have fun, we're scientists!"

Mr Rowe, if you really must be a stick in the mud, why not start your own dinosaur mailing list where you can screen messages before they get posted? In no why am I being obscene or rude, and the subject is dinosaurs, albeit imaginary ones. Thus the matter is on topic for the list. Your posting, in my opinion, was not.

Alan