RE: Basilisk Update

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Alan Kellogg
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 12:37 AM
To: Mickey Rowe
Cc: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Basilisk Update

Serious subjects only, eh? "We're not supposed to have fun, we're
scientists!"

>>Mr Rowe, if you really must be a stick in the mud, why not start your
own dinosaur mailing list where you can screen messages before they
get posted?<<
Oh, this is a good one LOL! Mickey start his OWN list LOL. Mickey, who is
one of the one's that runs THIS list! Besides, I think he was joking.
 >>In no why am I being obscene or rude, and the subject is dinosaurs,
albeit imaginary ones. Thus the matter is on topic for the
list.<<
Ah, no it ain't. Imaginary ones, might as well talk about Dragons!
 >>Your posting, in my opinion, was not.<<
Hey, that's a good idea, insult the one in charge, it works for me LOL. I
better send this fast before they put the kibosh on it and I get timed out.

Alan

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074