RE: Paleo in Career

you could study bio or geo as a undergrad. then go to a graduate program in
either bio or geo. though there, you would probally get exp. in the other.  if
you dont have any already. also depending on were you go, will depend on what
course work you will do, graduate programs will more then likely have some sort
of degree, like geologist, paleontologist, evolutionary biology, etc.

k.wicks

hope that made sense.