Re: Antarctic Elasmosaur

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Depends on one's definition of warm-blooded.

If you mean they might have been endothermic gigantotherms (a la _D.coriacea_),
I could see that.

If, on the other hand, you mean automatic endotherms (sensu Bakker), then I
doubt it.

Jura

Ectoparasite: external parasites. Some common ectoparasites include: ticks,
mites & personal injury attorneys.

The Reptipage
http://reptilis.net