Re: R: New Tyrannosaurus paper

Oh, I'm well aware that the movie horses are trained in how to fall. I'm
old enough that I used a horse for transportation when I was young and
didn't have access to a car.  They're actually pretty good about not
hurting themselves.  I had a tennis scholarship when in college, and even
I learned how to fall from a full run without hurting myself (usually --
and I couldn't do it today).  My thought is that it might not always be
harmful to the Trex either, though he probably wouldn't enjoy it much.

Jim