Dinosaurian Hyoid Apparatus

Hey,
I've recently become interested in the hyoid bones (ceratobranchials) of
dinosaurs.  These bones seem relatively rare and very poorly studied (although
they may contribute some important information, especially in relation to the
vocalization abilities of dinosaurs along with data on tongue size, strength,
and function).

I have begun compiling a list of taxa from which ceratobranchials are known.
My compiled list thus far is as follows:
Coelophysis
Syntarsus
Dromaeosaurus (D. altertensis)
Hypsilophodon
Iguanodon
Ouranosaurus (O. nigeriensis)
Centrosaurus (C. apertus)
Triceratops (T. horridus)
Leptoceratops (L. gracilis)
Protoceratops (P. andrewsi)
Plateosaurus
Apatosaurus
Camarasaurus
Brachiosaurus
Omeisaurus
Shunosaurus
Stegosaurus
Nanotyrannus
Psittacosaurus

I also know that ceratobranchials are known in various species of ankylosaurs,
ceratopians, and hadrosaurs.  However, I cannot find specific references with
my limited literature access.  Also, according to the Dinosauria, hyoid bones
are not known from oviraptosaurs and ornithomimosaurs.  Has this changed?

Any corrections, suggestions, or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY