Book recommendations.

I've got a birthday coming up so I'll have some extra money.  I plan on buying a few books on prehistoric life but I'm not sure which.  I want a book of the quality of Alan Turner's "The Big Cats and Their Fossil Relatives."  I want it to have many accurate (sauropods with spines, small theropods with feathers etc.) illustrations and up to date information.  I like to read more about possible behavior then I do about evolutionary relationships.  It would also be nice for the illustrations to specify which species they are showing and not just the genus as so many prehistoric life books do.

Below are some candidates so can you tell me what you think of them and, if like, suggest other books?  Thanks a ton ^_^

"The Armored Dinosaurs" by Kenneth Carpenter.

"Mesozoic Vertebrate Life" by Darren H. Tanke etc.

"Wildlife of Gondwana: Dinosaurs and Other Vertebrates from the Ancient Supercontinent" by Pat Vickers Rich etc.

"Dinosaurs of Australia and New Zealand and Other Animals of the Mesozoic Era" by John A. Long